I took some time to write a simple list about all the Wii games that are best with the Wii Balance Board (Wii Fit Board). Most of them are already released, some will be by early next year. I also included a small summery for all the games.
1. All Star Perk Team — basically you have to play a cheerleader who moves up to get to be the head cheerleader. Start of as the fresh who has to try out for even getting accepted into the team. The more you play the game the more advanced routines you will learn. You can play career mode or mini game mode style. wow boost
2. Academy Of Winners: Sports — the tile says it all, a game basically for boys who love sports. This title includes 12 mini games. Or play the story line to battle against a football academy. Try to make your team win the champion.
3. Avatar — the game to the upcoming film Avatar. The film is by James Cameron. The game is an action based adventure game, which occurs at an nonresident planet. Will be released at the end of December.
4. Daisy Fuentes Bikram yoga — a great workout game not only for the bikram yoga lovers, but also people in general who wish to improve their position and do some more exercise without going to a fitness center. This game includes 10 bikram yoga routines. There are 5 pre set routines and 5 custom ones. The game starts at the quality of beginners, but will move up in difficulty to advanced. You can play this game in English or Spanish. The commentator is Daisy Fuentes that will guide you right with her great tips in subjects like health and fitness.
5. DanceDance Wave Hottest Party 3 — a sequel to the DanceDance Wave games. You can either play with the dance pad or as the title of this article says, with the Wii Balance Board. The game can be played in workout mode, story mode, lesson mode or kids mode. This rhythmic game is the best one until now, because all the previous titles didn’t add the Wii Balance Board. It offers also more than 50 tracks of music.
6. Diva Girls- Divas On Ice — a nice girlie game who wish to try out as ice princesses. There is a career mode available, but also mini games. Defiantly a game for women for the age of 8+.
7. Doctor Fizzwhizzle’s Animal Rescue — a game where you have to advance in levels to rescue animals. An arcade kind of game. You have more than a hundred and eighty levels to play and can rescue 60 different animals. It offers also a kids mode with quizzes about animals.
8. Put on King Boxing — a boxing game where you step into the ring to fight against the greatest boxers in real venues like Madison Sq Garden or Boardwalk Corridor. See if you can make it to the top — in career mode. This is one of the recognized games of this year. You should attempt this game, even if you are not too much into boxing. This gives you the workout of a fitness game, but still makes it fun to play. Has a teen rating.
9. EA Sports Active More Workouts — This is the sequel to the EA Sports Active Fitness trainer game that was released about a year ago. One of the highest rated Wii fitness games. You can use the Wii Balance Board, the Wii remote and Nunchuk to play this game. This game adds 35 new exercises that target the whole body. More Workouts is enabled to be played in the winter as it focuses on warm-weather games like surfing, jet skiing and rafting. It also keeps players motivated with a 6-week-challenge that tracks the players progress.
10. EA Sports Active Fitness trainer — This became probably the most successful game for the Wii Balance Board. You can play sports like running, basket ball, volley ball, roller skate boarding, boxing, baseball, dancing, and many other games. This game includes a plastic resistant band for muscle workouts and a pouch for jogging and running. If you want to play this game with a friend you can get the apparatus also separately. Sign up for the one month challenge with its 20 minute workouts to get into shape. This game will make your living room into a gym without necessity of leaving the house.